Monday, November 28, 2005

John & Katie














It is always a blast to photograph couples in love, but it is even better when they are good friends. I've known John (aka - Bolton), ever since our years at Clemson. During those years, he kept an eye out for me and kept me out of trouble, now I get to keep an eye out for him. Using my photographic eye to capture his love for his future Bride, Katie.

Guys we LOVE YA and wish you both all the love and happiness in the world! Check this slideshow out of the engagement session!

John & Katie show

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eggbert, cute skipping picture

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yiiiahh!!!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny, you look great and I am beyond glad you two found eachother... with a little help!!! Love Ya BOTH!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home