Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Hours

The holidays are quickly approaching, and just like most of the world, I am so behind on my christmas shopping. Boy do I need to take a break and do a little shopping. Anyways wanted to make everyone aware of my updated schedule.

I will be out of the office December 23rd through January 3rd. During this time I will be checking voicemails and emails on a limited basis. The rest of the time, I'll be hanging out with my family and friends and eating way to much.

January 6-8th, I'll be at a much looked forward weekend getway with our pals Coley & Lynn, the kids and the rest of the gang. I'll be off in the boonies so no checking voicemails or emails that weekend! But I'll checking in on Monday. Speaking of Monday-

January 9th- It's my Birthday and I'll be 32! (a hint to my husband Todd, no it isn't the 19th.)

I wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home